Express entry is an online system where applicants can submit their applications to apply for PR Canada permanent residents basically designed for skilled workers.
For potential skilled foreign workers, the express entry program will result in a short processing time, that is six months or less.
There are three programs are managed under the Canadian Express entry program. The details of these programs are all mentioned below. So, don’t stop reading till the end of the article…
1- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
This FSWP program is for people who are selected for immigration based on their work experience and skills eligibility:
- have a valid job offer
- eligible to work in Canada.
- proof of funds
- 1 year of minimum work experience
2- The Federal Skilled Trades Program FSTP
This program is for people looking for immigration to Canada based on being qualified in a skilled trade. And the program eligibility is based on:
- have a job offer letter of at least one year
- 2 years of minimum work experience
- meet minimum language levels
- certificate of qualification in your skilled trade
3- Canadian Experience Class Program CEC
Taking as little as 3-4 months to process, this program is for people who have Canadian work experience and looking to become permanent residents. The program eligibility is based on:
- one year of skilled work experience in Canada
- apply within three years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- minimum language levels should be met
You may submit your express entry profiles online after going through the eligibility thoroughly.
Express Entry System
This is the second part of our article today, explaining how to immigrate to Canada using the express entry system. In this part, we are going to explain in simple language how the express entry system works.
Canada Express Entry Eligibility
There are two qualification stages before applying.
- First, you must qualify for one of the immigration programs managed by the Express entry system. For your express entry profile to be accepted and placed into the pull of express entry candidates.
- Second, you need to score a sufficient number of comprehensive ranking system or CRS points to be selected from the draw of candidates who are invited to apply for permanent residence.
CRS is a point system used to assess and score a candidate’s express entry profile qualification process
Express Entry Application
Now let’s look at the qualification process and what it concerns.
The first step is to determine if you are eligible for at least one of the immigration programs. In order to do that, you must review the detailed requirements of each program.
If you have established that you qualify, you can submit your express entry profile by filling out an online information form. At this time, you are also required to provide your language test results and, for some applicants, an evaluation of your foreign education credentials.
Your information will be filtered electronically and your profile will be put in the express entry draw and assigned as a CRS score.
Express Entry Visa
Applications under Express entry can only be submitted online. Candidates are invited to apply for permanent residence through rounds of invitations. To be invited to apply for permanent residence, you need to have a score above the minimum point score for your round of invitations.
The Ministry of Immigration sends invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores. If they invite you to apply, you’ll have 60 days to submit your application.
The required documents for most applications that have all supporting papers are processed in six months or less. To learn through what stages your immigration application will go through and what steps you will need to take, keep on browsing our website…